Classic French, long, narrow loaf made from basic lean dough
Made by hand using traditional processing techniques to ensure maximum freshness. Fermented for a longer period of time compared to commercial breads and rolls. Shelf Life: Will last 2-3 days, but it will taste best within hours of coming out of the oven. From home, heat (but not toast) in an oven for 10 to 15 minutes at 350-degrees.
Terms of service:
● We are open for take-away or delivery from 6:00 am to 9:00 pm daily. All orders received after 9:00 pm will be processed the next day.
● To maintain quality and freshness, we prepare the Baker J products as you order.
● For orders of more than ten (10) items, please give us at least 24 hours to prepare.
● The delivery process, time, and schedule may affect the quality and presentation of Baker J products.
● Prices are quoted in peso, inclusive of applicable taxes