We infuse the dried fruit and black tea in water overnight, strain and use the water to mix the bread
Made by hand using traditional processing techniques to ensure maximum freshness. Fermented for a longer period of time compared to commercial breads and rolls. Shelf Life: Will last 2-3 days, but it will taste best within hours of coming out of the oven. From home, heat (but not toast) in an oven for 10 to 15 minutes at 350-degrees.
Terms of service:
● We are open for take-away or delivery from 6:00 am to 9:00 pm daily. All orders received after 9:00 pm will be processed the next day.
● To maintain quality and freshness, we prepare the Baker J products as you order.
● For orders of more than ten (10) items, please give us at least 24 hours to prepare.
● The delivery process, time, and schedule may affect the quality and presentation of Baker J products.
● Prices are quoted in peso, inclusive of applicable taxes.