Sourdough is not your usual bread. No yeast, milk, oils, eggs, or sweeteners are used. Its fermentation process breaks down gluten, making it more digestible than regular bread. It is fermented with a sourdough “starter”, which is maintained over time.
To keep the bread fresh, wrap in air tight container and refrigerate for up to 5 days. For longer term storage, it's best to immediately portion and freeze.
Terms of service:
● We are open for take-away or delivery from 6:00 am to 9:00 pm daily. All orders received after 9:00 pm will be processed the next day.
● To maintain quality and freshness, we prepare the Baker J products as you order.
● For orders of more than ten (10) items, please give us at least 24 hours to prepare.
● The delivery process and time may affect the quality and presentation of Baker J products.
● Prices are quoted in peso, inclusive of applicable taxes.