Beetroot Sourdough Bread
Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila
Regular price ₱180.00
Sourdough is not your usual bread. No yeast, milk, oils, eggs, or sweeteners are used. Its fermentation process breaks down gluten, making it more digestible than regular bread. It is fermented with a sourdough “starter”, which is maintained over time. In some French bakeries, they are kept for years. Baker J’s sourdough, made by using a mix of mango, calamansi, apple and raisin, is now 2 years old and fully ready for bread making. Shelf Life: Cool thoroughly before storing and place in a plastic storage bag or breadbox, or wrap in foil and store at room temperature. Will last for about 4 to 5 days at normal room temperature.
Terms of service:
● We are open for take-away or delivery from 6:00 am to 9:00 pm daily. All orders received after 9:00 pm will be processed the next day.
● To maintain quality and freshness, we prepare the Baker J products as you order.
● For orders of more than ten (10) items, please give us at least 24 hours to prepare.
● The delivery process, time, and schedule may affect the quality and presentation of Baker J products.
● Prices are quoted in peso, inclusive of applicable taxes.