Viennoiseries is French for "things of Vienna" and refers to breakfast pastries made in the style of Vienna, Austria, acting as a 'bridge' between pâtisserie and French bread. Dough is fermented then folded with pure butter to get layers of dough and butter, for a total of around 80 layers.
Shelf-life: Must be consumed on day of purchase
Terms of service:
● We are open for take-away or delivery from 7:00 am to 7:00pm daily. All orders received after 7:00pm will be processed the next day.
● To maintain quality and freshness, we prepare the Baker J products as you order.
● For orders of more than ten (10) items, please give us at least 24 hours to prepare.
● The delivery process, time, and schedule may affect the quality and presentation of Baker J products.
● Prices are quoted in peso, inclusive of applicable taxes.